Wow! Even you guys got a lot of snow! I love the sled dogs pulling Sheraden. And the tree in the yard looks so pretty with all that snow on it. Love, Ali
Aunt Denise it is so pretty to have all that snow. I have to say I wish I could do a white Christmas once. I dont' think I would like it all the time though. Looks like you guys had fun. Love ya Stacey
3 comments:
Wow! Even you guys got a lot of snow! I love the sled dogs pulling Sheraden. And the tree in the yard looks so pretty with all that snow on it. Love, Ali
I just showed the kids the pictures. Kribby is soooo cute! He was excited to see the pics of Sheraden and the dogs!
Aunt Denise it is so pretty to have all that snow. I have to say I wish I could do a white Christmas once. I dont' think I would like it all the time though. Looks like you guys had fun. Love ya Stacey
Post a Comment